On 25 February, a report was published in the BMJ confirming a study already published in the NEJM, and on which we wrote a comprehensive report. The study determined that people vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine reduce their ability to infect others from day 7 after the second dose by 92%.
Covid 19 vaccinated people guide
In this respect the CDC Guiding Principles for Fully Vaccinated People with an approved vaccine, says:
- Indoor and outdoor activities pose minimal risk to fully vaccinated people.
- Fully vaccinated people have a reduced risk of transmitting SARS-CoV-2 to unvaccinated people.
- Fully vaccinated people should still get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated people should not visit private or public settings if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated people should continue to follow any applicable federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations.